About the NCWorks Training Center
We're part of the Division of Workforce Solutions, N.C. Department of Commerce.
- Our facility has 2 classrooms, one of which converts to a 24-seat computer lab.
- Ample free parking and easy access.
- Online training options expand our onsite trainings and make statewide meetings more easily accessible.
Training Center staff members are:
Director - Gene Scott, Training Manager - Robbin Broome,
Training Specialists - Jonathan Snow and Nona Stell
and Training Coordinator - Colette Trombley.
Training Center - Products and Services
- Online Trainings: Recorded Online Trainings, Interactive Online Trainings, resources.
- Live Training: Face-to-face (traditional) training, live online trainings.
- Career Credentials: Facilitating Career Development course.
- Custom Services: On-site training, registration services, event management, facility usage.
- Annual Conference: NCWorks Partnership Conference each fall.