If you are a furniture buyer
, the High Point Market
offers helpful guidance to those market exhibitors who have expressed interest in export opportunities.
If you are a furniture manufacturer
, the resources below offer valuable information to assist you in your export efforts:
- American Home Furnishings Alliance - The industry's most comprehensive source of information for furniture executives. Industry-specific guides, directories and services are all listed for easy reference.
- Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers - The largest national trade association in the U.S. representing the interests of the broad array of companies that supply the home and commecial furnishings industry.
- Manufacturing Solutions Center - The Manufacturing Solutions Center helps manufacturers solve problems and test their products. The main goal of the Center is to help area businesses create jobs and make money. It tests, trains, researches, markets, engineers and helps to develop products.
- Furniture Manufacturing and Management Center - Established in 1991, the Center conducts a program of applied research and technical assistance in support of furniture manufacturers. The Center is part of the NCSU College of Engineering and is funded jointly by the state of North Carolina and the furniture industry.
- Piedmont Triad Partnership - This private, non-profit economic development organization markets the 12-county region domestically and internationally; the furnishings section of the site provides valuable information about the furnishings industry.
- The Global Furnishings Exchange - This global furnishings exchange connects furnishings-related companies with all of the resources necessary for success.
If you have further questions or require additional support, please contact:
International Trade Manager