The Export Ready program prepares North Carolina businesses and business people to sell their product/services in the international marketplace. Experts guide you step-by-step through the entire export process, giving you current, detailed information and practical real-life examples.
Export Ready provides assistance with:
- Qualifying your company
- Product development
- Basic market research
- Market entry strategies
- Legal considerations
- Pricing and quotations
- Insurance and taxes
- Distribution networks
- Trade shows
- Advertising and promotions
- Harmonized System Codes (HSC)
- Letters of credit
- Payment and financing
- Freight forwarders
- Pro forma invoices
- Languages and cultures
Your company qualifies for the Export Ready program if it has:
- A successful track record with little or no exporting experience.
- An international trade section and a need to train staff.
- Experience as a start-up export trading company or export management company.
- Managers wishing to expand their skills to include international markets.
- The Export Ready program also includes carefully selected trade shows and exhibition missions throughout the world in which North Carolina businesses can participate
For more information about the Export Ready program, contact:
Director, International Trade
Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC)
15000 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513-2118