How To Register
TRAIN User Guide - Video Link
First Time Users
- Go to www.ncworkforcetraining.com
- Click on New Users Click Here.
- Complete ALL profile information.
- Enter Security Image Code, click Submit.
- A confirmation email with your User ID and password will be emailed to you upon approval.
- See below to enroll in a course.
- Go to www.ncworkforcetraining.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password, click Login.
- First time users will be prompted to set up a security question and answer.
- Click Enroll in Courses/Events.
- Select your course, click Enroll, request special needs if applicable, and click Submit.
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation via email.
If you experience problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION: You must register online prior to a workshop, training class, or other special event. Confirmation of registration, with details, dates, times and location will be emailed one week prior to the session.
PAYMENT: Submit payment prior to the start of class by check or money order, payable to the NC Department of Commerce / Workforce. Name(s) of participants must be included on the check.
TRAINING SESSION CANCELLATION: We reserve the right to cancel or postpone sessions based on insufficient registrations or other unforeseen circumstances. You can transfer to an alternate session or registration fees will be refunded. Please allow six weeks for refunds to be processed.
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS: To cancel a registration or make a substitution, email email@example.com. Submit cancellations and substitutions in writing at least 48 hours prior to the session (unless otherwise specified) to avoid paying the full registration fee.
SPECIAL NEEDS: Please include special needs requests when you register online. We can only guarantee provisions for special needs when notified at least two weeks in advance of training.
LODGING: A list of convenient hotels is available at www.ncworkforcetraining.com/Lodging.aspx