About the NCWorks Training Center
We're part of the Division of Workforce Solutions, N.C. Department of Commerce.
- Our facility has 2 classrooms, one of which converts to a 24-seat computer lab.
- Ample free parking and easy access.
- Webinar options expand our onsite trainings and make statewide meetings more easily accessible.
- Our Advisory Group represents the workforce development system and identifies training needs and opportunities that are timely, relevant, and useful.
Training Center staff members are:
Director - Gene Scott, Training Manager - Robbin Broome,
Training Specialists - Jonathan Snow and Nona Stell
and Training Coordinator - Colette Trombley.
Products and Services
- On Demand Training: Recorded webinars, recorded tutorials, guided webinars, resources.
- Live Training: Face-to-face (traditional) training, live webinars.
- Career Credentials: Career Development Facilitator course.
- Custom Services: On-site training, registration services, event management, facility usage.
- Annual Conference: NCWorks Partnership Conference each fall.