JobLink Career Centers for Employers
JobLink Career Centers offer businesses a single place to access services and meet their workforce needs. Workers get the skills they need and the business community can tap a qualified pool of potential employees.
Locate the Center near you:
All JobLink Career Centers
Local Workforce Development Boards (WDBs)
WDB's and associated JobLink Career Centers
Employers can take advantage of many free programs and services to:
- Recruit qualified, job-ready employees
- Help provide on-the-job training
- Negotiate customized training programs tailored to your needs
JobLink Centers provide services including, but not limited to:
- Computer and internet access
- Information on local labor market, prevailing wages, tax credits, etc.
- Listing of job openings
- Job applicant screening and qualified candidate referrals
- Space for applicant interviews
- Reference library
- Employee training resources
- Layoff/closure prevention services for employers and transitional services for employees
- Arrangement for Job Fairs
- Employer workshops on a variety of topics, and more!