Home Furnishings Resources
American Home Furnishings Alliance
- The industry's most comprehensive source of information for furniture executives. Industry-specific guides, directories and services are all listed for easy reference.
American Society of Interior Designers
- The leading organization for interior design professionals.
Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers
- The largest national trade association in the U.S. representing the interests of the broad array of companies that supply the home and commecial furnishings industry.
Interior Design Society
- An independent national organization more than 3,000 members strong. One of the country's leading design organizations dedicated to serving the residential interior design industry.
International Home Furnishings Representatives Association
- The Certified Home Furnishings Representative provides the highest level of professional achievement the home furnishings representative can obtain. It provides the knowledge, teaches skills and gives representatives essential training tools.
International Textile Market Association
- A non-profit business association, founded in 1990 to promote it's members, their professionals and to foster a fair working environment.
National Home Furnishings Association
- The nation's largest organization devoted to home furnishings retailers. NHFA's membership comprises 2,800 corporate entities representing nearly 10,000 stores.
North Carolina Furniture Directory
- This site gives a list of the finest discount furniture from North Carolina.
Piedmont Triad Partnership
- This private, non-profit economic development organization markets the 12-county region domestically and internationally; the furnishings section of the site provides valuable information about the furnishings industry.
The Global Furnishings Exchange
- This global furnishings exchange connects furnishings-related companies with all of the resources necessary for success.