As a state with a historically proactive environmental stance and continued investment in innovation, N.C. has what it takes to cultivate the green energy industry. Our skilled workers, as well as the highly specialized pools of talent already here, give energy companies a competitive advantage.
Many such companies are ready to export their products internationally, and simply need some additional guidance and expertise to get started. North Carolina's International Trade Division, part of the Economic Development Partnership on North Carolina, helps companies in exporting their products internationally. Our N.C.-based business development managers work with our international offices to articulate your needs and strategies and help you complete your international sales transactions.
Programs to assist your company with exporting include:
- sponsoring trade shows in all major trading areas of the world;
- providing courses in how to export;
- informing companies about tax credits from the State of North Carolina for companies exporting from North Carolina Ports;
- assisting with letters of credit, taxes, duties and providing lists of freight forwarders and custom brokers; and
- helping companies with various other aspects of international trade.
We’re here to assist you with every step of your international investment project or an export strategy—all free of charge.
We look forward to working with you.