Our International Trade Division's business development managers help North Carolina companies smooth their entry into worldwide markets with value-added services including:
- Preparing marketing plans
- Handling export operations
- Providing market research
- Identifying best market prospects
- Advising on finance and insurance options
- Working to find customers and partners
In 2013, we assisted 415 North Carolina companies with export development and in many cases helped these businesses position themselves for future international growth. North Carolina exports grew 1.4% reaching an all-time high of $29.3 billion.