N.C. Furniture Export Office
The N.C. Furniture Export Office is located in High Point, North Carolina. As part of the International Trade Division of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina, the Furniture Export Office assists North Carolina companies in exporting their products internationally.
Programs to assist companies with exporting include:
- sponsoring trade shows in all major trading areas of the world;
- providing courses in how to export;
- informing companies about tax credits from the State of North Carolina for companies exporting from North Carolina Ports;
- assisting with letters of credit, taxes, duties and providing lists of freight forwarders and custom brokers; and
- helping companies with various other aspects of international trade.
Whether you are a North Carolina company interested in exporting your products or a professional buyer of home furnishings, we look forward to working with you.
|| N.C. Furniture Export Office
|| 164 South Main Street
|| High Point, N.C. 27260