NC Passport to Export Road Shows
Our exporting seminars show you how to profit internationally.
The N.C. Department of Commerce Road Show, an annual seminar series on exporting, provides all the information you need to get started.
Sell your products or services to customers worldwide! North Carolina provides many resources to help you get started. Or to take your exporting program to the next level. During this Road Show seminar series, our foreign-based trade experts come to you, offering a rare opportunity to gain insights into key markets you may be considering.
- N.C. Foreign Trade Representatives come to your region to meet with you!
- Meet with experts from some of the world's most developed and fastest growing markets, as well as North Carolina-based trade consultants to achieve your international potential.
- Hear from N.C. companies experienced in exporting to these markets and learn of the assistance they received from Commerce and other state agencies to be successful.
- Assess your company's market opportunities through one-on-one meetings with foreign trade representatives from Germany, Hong Kong, Canada, Mexico, Japan and Korea.
- Benefit from over 100 years of combined experience in foreign markets.
- Consultations and service provided free of charge.
Road Show locations for 2015 have not yet been selected. The seminars are held in the spring.
For further information contact
John C. Loyack
Vice President, Global Business Services
Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
15000 Weston Parkway
Cary, North Carolina 27513